Dec 18, 2009

Numero Uno Posting

Who can believe we'll all be sitting down to a hearty Christmas lunch this time next week ...I can't!  2009 has flown by in a blur of soggy napppies, dull days at work, gorgeous smiles from M, interrupted sleeps, and some fabulous food.  I also discovered I like gin ... a lot!!  My thanks goes out to DC from work for this discovery.  I must also extend thanks to KG, DW & RS for being free and easy with their work credit cards down at the local work drinks haunt, and letting us indulge in some yummy Hendricks ... I just wish I could afford to stock this in my own (very limited) alcohol stash at home.   P.S.  Cucumber is the way to go!!




Rumor has it there will be Wii competitions in the office next week.  I'm a little competitive so me thinks I'll be honing my tennis skills this weekend to ensure victory will be mine.  Mwah ha ha ha.

Waiting for K to confirm we can go for a drive out to Daylesford tomorrow to check out a property I would love to buy and set up as a B & B ... yes, I'm dreaming! ...but what fun is life without dreaming a little.  Hopefully K will allow me to indulge.  We'll go to our fave cafe in Hepburn for brunch if we end up going, it's called Chowder House ... super delicious, fattening and superb service.  Sadly, the business is for sale so we need to have a little brekky splurge before it's sold and the boys are no longer running it.
Click here for Chowder House location and details ... Eat up!


Do yourself a favour and get along to Chowder House before it's sold!




2 comments:

  1. OMFG!! Welcome to the world of Blogdom! Now I have yet another addition to a long list of blogs that are part of my "get into work, log on and tune out" early morning ritual!

    EXCITING!

    And I agree. Cucumber is the ONLY way to go with Hendricks. Limes are for losers ... WF take note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the Wii comps Babe, I know you can do it!!
    Layla xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete